Coerver U8 (Birth Year 2012) 5v5 League – Fall 2019
Location: API Athletic Campus (740 Route 3 South – Gambrills, MD)
- Main Goal – Develop Skilled, Confident, and Creative players using the appropriate Field Size and Number of Players.
- Only Boys & Girl Players Birth Year 2012 and younger
- 12 player roster maximum (5 player minimum)
- Rosters are frozen after 9/1/19.
- 4 players on the field plus 1 designated as Goalkeeper
- There will be a Boys Division and Girls Division
- All Games played on Turf
- NO RAIN OUTS
- NO STANDINGS
- $850 per Team
- $775 per Team if Registered by 6/30/19.
- Club Discount $700 per Team if registered 4 or more teams by 6/30/19.
- All Games are at API Athletic Campus (740 MD Route 3 South, Gambrills, MD 21054)
- Game Times will be 8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm.
- 6 Game Dates will be 9/7/19, 9/14/19, 9/21/19, 9/28/19, 10/5/19, 10/12/19.
- End of Season Tournament or 7th Game will be 10/19/19.
- 50-minute games, 25-minute halves running clock (3 Minute Half Time)
- Week 7 – If we have an end of season tournament, Games would be 24 minutes in length. If we do just one game, it would be 50-minute game.
Field Size/Goal Size:
- Field Size 22 yards wide x 33 yards long – Playing Surface – Artificial Turf
- Goal Size (Futsal Goal) – 6’7″H x 9’10″W
- 1 point for all goals.
- If a team is losing by a 5-goal differential they will be allowed to add an extra player on the field, once the goal difference is back to 4, the extra player must come off.
**No Official Standings will be kept.**
Equipment: Cleats/Indoor Shoes. Must wear Shin guards. Home and Away Uniform.
Off-Sides: No Off-Sides. Coaches, please encourage players to get back and involved in the play.
Throw-Ins: Are indirect kick-ins, the defending team must be at least 3 yards away. No Throw-Ins.
Corner Kick: Are indirect, defending team must be at least 3 yards away.
Goal Kicks: They are indirect, using the ‘Build Out Line Rule’ Defensive teams must stand behind the half-line. The defensive team is not permitted to cross half-line until another offensive player has touched the ball. If the goal kick goes past the half-line the ball is live for either team.
Fouls: All re-starts are indirect, the defending team must be at least 3 yards away. No Slide tackling and No heading. Slide Tackling and Heading result in In-direct Kick for the opposing team.
Defensive Walls: 3 yards from spot of the ball.
Goalkeepers: Pass backs cannot be picked up by the GK, but the GK can play the ball with his/her feet anywhere on the field.
- GK’s are not allowed to punt/drop-kick the ball.
Sportsmanship: Violent and dangerous play will not be tolerated and can be cause for removal from the tournament. Coerver does not support any negative and abusive language towards another team, spectator, ref, or worker and they hold the right to ask the guilty party to leave the grounds.
Substitutes: Enter the game at will at mid-field. Exiting player must be at mid-field. Substitutions are “on the fly”.No stoppage of play is necessary for the substitution to take place.
Official Game Ball: Game balls will be a Size 3/4.
Placement of Teams and Spectators:
- Teams and Coaches only will position themselves on the same side of the field.
- Coaches must stay on their half of the field and are not allowed to coach from any other position
- All spectators will be allowed to sit on the opposite sideline Parents/guardians are responsible for their children at all times. Coaches are responsible for their parents and spectators.
Facility: Coerver Prohibits any drug and alcohol use at the event, anyone who is in violation of this will be ejected from the grounds. Any vandalism on the grounds will also be cause for removal.